Cablesson SAP-3 (DAC) RCA Digital to Analogue Audio Converter Adapter - Black
- The Cablesson digital audio converter allows to convert coaxial or toslink digital audio signals to analog RCA L/R and connects to an external device such as an amplifier via standard RCA jacks. This digital converter (or dac converter) features Toslink and 1 x RCA (Coaxial) as input audio connector and 2 x RCA (R/L) as output audio connector.
- This dac audio supports uncompressed 2-channel LPCM digital audio signal output. The Cablesson audio dac supports sampling rate at 32 44.1 48 and 96KHz. 24-bit S/PDIF incoming bit stream on left and right channels.
- This digital audio adapter is designed for either home or professional audio switching. The digital optical converter converts coaxial or toslink digital audio signals to analog L/R audio and connects to an external device such as an amplifier via standard RCA jacks.
- The Cablesson digital optical audio converter provides electromagnetic-noise-free transmission. This optical audio converter has an external power supply: 5V DC@2A. The optical dac converter comes with a standard UK plug. The Cablesson video digital optical converter has a size of (LxWxH): 51 x 41 x 26 mm. This RCA dac digital converter is black and has a full metal housing.
- The Cablesson external dac is a small dac that is easy to install and simple to operate. This dac optical converter is compact size. This stereo dac adapter comes with a two years warranty making it one of the best dac available on the market.
Cablesson came into existence in the world renowned city of Oxford United Kingdom and is led by a team of young tech-loving and innovative individuals. We are premier manufacturers of high quality HIGH DEFINITION cables components and accessories for consumer electronics products. As a result we continuously strive to give you the best combination of a valuable product and impeccable customer service.
The Cablesson Digital to Analogue Audio Converter (Superior Audio Processing - SAP) is designed for either home or professional audio switching. It converts Coaxial or Toslink digital audio signals to analogue L/R audio and available for connection to an external device such as an amplifier via standard RCA-style jacks. The Digital to Analogue Converter is small in size and quite easy to install.
Provides electromagnetic-noise-free transmission. Easy to install and simple to operate.
- Gold plated connectors.
- Input Audio Connector: 1x Toslink Optical and 1 x RCA (Coaxial).
- Output Audio Connector: 2 x RCA (R/L).
- Sampling Rate: 32 44.1 48 and 96 KHz.
- External Power Supply: 5V DC@2A.
- Size (LxWxH): 51 x 41 x 26 mm.
- 2 Years (24 Months) warranty.
- Designed in Oxford.