Cablesson 100m HDelity HDBaseT extender Cat5e with bidirectional IR Control.
- The HDelity HDBaseT HDMI over Ethernet Extender will extends the transmission range up to 50m (130ft) at full 1080p or 1920x1200 and 60m (200ft) at 1080i/720p over a single Cat 5/6 cable. Coupling high speed HDMI to HDMI cables will ensure Full HD 3D solution and 4k HDMI lossless transmission.
- This HDMI over cat6/5 extender supports Bi-Directional IR pass-through up to 60Khz (IR over ethernet / IR over HDMI) LPCM Dolby TrueHD DTS Master Audio and 24bit/Deep Color. Certified HDMI RJ45 UTP. EDID function enabled. RoHS HDCP 2.0 and DVI 1.0 compliant. Certified CEC. Supports HDMI Type A latest version HDMI 2.1/2.0b/2.0a/2.0/1.4.
- The HDelity HDMI ethernet extender is used to extends distance between devices such as Skybox (Sky Q Sky + Sky HD) Tivo Virgin BT Apple HD boxes PS4/3 Xbox One/360 WII DVD Blu Ray players PCs and HD TVS. Perfect for applications such as domestic Home Theater educational business boardrooms sports bars video surveillance and conference 4k gaming 4k video production.
- Two units included. Simple plug & play operation with auto-adjustment of feedback equalization and signal amplification. The cat5e/6 HDMI extender of Cablesson has an ultra compact and wall mounting housing design for easy and robust installation with Locking Power connector. HDBaseT and PoH technology built-in.
- Comes with a two year warranty making the HDelity HDBaseT HDMI extender one of the best HDMI extender available. The Cablesson HDMI over single cat5e/6 extender is perfect to use with LCD LED UHD Super HD 4k TVs such as LG Panasonic Samsung Sony Toshiba Vizio Sharp Philips and more.
DescriptionThe product extends HDMI IR and RS232 over a single CAT cable up to 100m and includes PoH (Power over HDBaseT) technology to power the Zone receiver hidden behind your TV or Display device.
Extend your HDMI source to a remote zone plus send or receive IR to the remote Zone for control of your Source device or Display device. Supports Full HD 1080p video all current consumer 3D formats plus the New Ultra HD 4K video format with no loss of signal quality.
Supports Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio uncompressed HD audio formats. Bi-directional RS232 enables extension of your control system to remote zones without additional cabling. Supports HDMI CEC between your connected Source and Display gear.
Single cable install - deliver HDMI IR and RS232 over a single CAT5 or CAT6 cable. Twisted pair compatibility - works with CAT5 and CAT6 cable. Long run stability - delivers HDMI out to 120m without the problems normally encountered with other HDMI Extender options. RS232 integration - extend the reach of your Control Network. IR integration - send or receive IR to or from the remote Zone. Screw down lugs - the Tx and Rx units sport optional lugs to enable secure installation in AV Racks or behind Source and Display equipment.