Cablesson USB to 3.5 Audio Converter Black
- USB (Type-A) enable your existing 3.5mm audio headphones headsets speakers or microphone. Stereo sound output.
- Perfect to bypass a faulty sound card audio port or as a replacement for a broken USB audio adapter. Note: It does not work with a headset with separated headphone and microphone 3.5mm audio port.
- USB stereo sound adapter is perfect to bypass a faulty sound card audio port or as a replacement for a broken USB audio adapter.
- No drivers necessary. Fully plug and play. Compatible with any standard USB Audio Class enabled system including Windows XP through 10 Linux Mac OS X and Google Chromebook.
- Lightweight and durable. USB bus powered no external power needed. Guaranteed your output audio quality.
DescriptionCablesson came into existence in the world renowned city of Oxford United Kingdom and is led by a team of young tech-loving and innovative individuals. We are premier manufacturers of high-quality HIGH DEFINITION cables components and accessories for consumer electronics products. As a result, we continuously strive to give you the best combination of a valuable product and impeccable customer service.
This Cablesson USB to Audio Converter is a highly flexible audio interface which can be used with either laptops or desktop systems. No driver required plug-and-play for instant audio playing and compliant with all mainstream operating systems. Simply Plug the converter into your USB port and then plug your headphones into the Adapter.
- Connectors: USB type A stereo output jack (3.5mm).
- Gold Plated Connectors.
- Suitable for: any standard USB Audio Class enabled system including Windows XP 10 8.1/8 7 Linux Mac OS X and Google Chromebook.
- Colors Available: Black and White.
- 2 Years (24 Months) warranty.
- Designed in Oxford.