Cablesson Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Adatper (Female) and Basic 2m High Speed HDMI Cable
- Mini-DVI adapter is available from our Amazon storefront along with Advanced HDMI Cables ( HDMI cable Sold separately - see special offers above ).
- Constructed with multiple layers of shielding; durable, black PVC outer layer; and corrosion-resistant, high-quality, gold-plated connectors for optimal signal transfer
- Mini DisplayPort (MALE) 1.1a input ( Also supports the new THUNDERBOLT port ) --- HDMI (FEMALE) 1.3/1.4 and 2.0 output - Supports 1920 x 1200 - 1080p FULL HD - Deep Color - x.v.Color HDTV Advanced Features eg. 200hz / 600hz etc. Supports uncompressed audio such as LPCM.
- Please note that this adapter is Mini DisplayPort to HDMI and will not convert from HDMi to Mini DisplayPort
- Note: Product requires a male to male HDMI cable to be connected to a HD Display. Supports HDMI 225MHz/2.25 Gbps per channel (6.75Gbps all channel) bandwidth - Powered from Mini DisplayPort source - Approx 15cm Long *** Colour :Matt WHITE *** Comes in Cablesson anti-static, re-sealable retail foil pack *** Cablesson Specialist support ***
Cablesson Mini DisplayPort to HDMI adapter is a licensable compact audio/video connector interface for transmitting uncompressed digital streams.
The mini DisplayPort to HDMI adapter offers solutions for digital entertainment center, HDTV retail and show site, HDTV, STB, DVD and Projector factory, noise space and security concerns, data center control, information distribution, conference room presentation, school and corporate training environments. Cablesson Cables are up to date with the latest visual and audio technologies. Cablesson cables go through rigorous testing to make sure the highest quality cables are bought to you at the cheapest price possible. Product comes with 2 Year Warranty.
Cablesson Basic Cables exceeds the high-bandwidth data rates of the most demanding 4k2k components and will effortlessly deliver Full HD 1080p video at blistering frame rates with zero signal loss and without bit error to display the vibrant colours and solid blacks that your HDTV is capable of without the digital artefacts or "sparkles" introduced as a result of low quality cable design.