Cablesson HDelity USB 3.0 TO HDMI 2.0 Converter - 1080p
Key FeaturesCompliant with USB 3.0 Specification and also backward compatible with USB 2.0 specification
Support USB 3.0 upstream port in: SS mode (5 Gbps) HS mode (480 Mbps) FS mode (12 Mbps)
DTV resolution: 480i 576i 480p 576p 720p 1080i and 1080p with Monitor resolution: VGA SVGA XGA SXGA and UXGA
Support pixel rate from 25 MHz to 200 MHz
Plug and Play USB System
Cablesson HDelity High Speed USB 3.0 to HDMI multi monitor video Converter / Adapter takes advantage of the high bandwidth of USB 3.0 (5Gbps) and adds an HDMI output of up to 2048 x 1152 to your Windows laptop or desktop. This is the perfect solution if your computer's current display output is occupied but you still need to connect to another display.
Simply plug this video adapter into a USB 3.0 or 2.0 port and connect it to the external display using an HDMI cable you will get smooth picture and rich sound on the external display. This is the most cost effective and easiest way to add a video and sound output. The drivers are also backwards compatible with USB 2.0 specification. An HDMI to DVI adapter is required for connecting a DVI equipped monitor.
This device for example will allow you to view streaming video from a latop USB to a HDMI TV.
* Connector: Gold Plated USB 3.0 Male HDMI Female
* Supported Resolutions (HDTV) 480i 576i 1080i 480p 576p 720p 1080p; (Desktop display)1920x1080 1600x1200
USB 2.0 480Mbps bandwidth
HDMI 1.65Gbps/165MHz/24bits bandwidth
Audio Output: Yes
Power Requirements: no power source needed. Maximum power consumption: 1.65W
Clone or Extend in all directions
-Mac OS X (must be Intel-based Macs does NOT work with PowerPC based Macs)
Mountain Lion 10.8 Lion 10.7 Snow Leopard 10.6 Leopard 10.5 Tiger 10.4
-Windows: Windows 7 Windows Vista Windows XP
Package Content: USB 3/2.0 Male to HDMI Female Adapter Driver CD User Manual
Note to Customer: Driver CD included may not be the newest version. Please contact Cable Matters to download the newest driver if the Driver CD does not work for your computer
This adapter is not bi-directional. It does NOT transmit signal from HDMI to USB
- USB to HDMI Converter to help you when there is no Video output left on your Computer.
- Compliant with USB 3.0 Specification and also backward compatible with USB 2.0 specification.
- Support USB 3.0 upstream port in: SS mode (5 Gbps) HS mode (480 Mbps) FS mode (12 Mbps).
- HDTV resolution: 480i 576i 480p 576p 720p 1080i and 1080p with Monitor resolution: VGA SVGA XGA SXGA and UXGA.
- Support pixel rate from 25 MHz to 200 MHz.
NOTE: This adapter is not bi-directional. It does NOT transmit signal from HDMI to USB