Cablesson DisplayPort to DVI Multimode Cable 200mm
- Connect a DisplayPort (DP DP++ DisplayPort++) equipped laptop or desktop to a monitor or projector with DVI input; A DVI cable (sold separately) is required.
- Connection Type: DisplayPort (male) DVI (female) Supporting DVI-D / DVI-I / DVI connections. Gold-plated connectors resist corrosion provide durability and improve the signal transmission.
- Full bandwidth transmission (2560x1600p60 1920 x 1200 - 1080p FULL HD - Deep Color and x.v.Color) with different aspect ratio to work with monitor display from most brands.
- NOTE - This adapter does NOT support analog signal. It will only output a digital signal. It can be used with DVI to DVI and DVI to HDMI cables and adapters but NOT with DVI to VGA.
- Hassle-free connectivity with plug-and-play DP to DVI video adapter. Maximum portability with a small footprint and lightweight design. Length: 200mm Colour: Black
DescriptionThe Cablesson DisplayPort(Male) to DVI Multimode(Female) 200mm Cable makes it easy to integrate DisplayPort PC or Laptop and a Digital Video Monitor / Display
To use simply insert the DisplayPort (male) end of the adapter to your computer. Next, plug your existing DVI cable into the female DVI Portend of the adapter. Setup is now complete.
This is a cost effective solution for adapting you're -DisplayPort equipped laptop or any other source/player using a DVI cable/connection.
You can use an external display as your main workspace or to extend your desktop or you can work in mirrored mode with a projector so you can view what your audience sees.
- Full bandwidth transmission(2560x1600p60 QXGA - 2048 x 1536 1920 x 1200 1080p)
- Compliant with DisplayPort 1.2 Specification for both 1.62 and 2.7 Gbps
- Compliant with RoHS CE and FCC regulations
- Open and extensible standard to help with broad adoption