XO - Male to Male Shielded TV/AV Aerial Coaxial Cable with Gold Plated Connector -Black
- TV Aerial Cable UHF / RF / Freeview Coax Cable Easy to install connection cable for home entertainment system.
- Use and Connect : Aerial Cable use on TVs HDTVs cable or antenna boxes satellite and DVRs and Use to connect TVs VCRs DVD players DVRs cable boxes and satellite receiver.
- Quality : High purity bare copper conductors used to connect TVs and other A/V equipment to source signals or each other with clearly. | 75 Ohm.
- Connectors : Coax Male to Coax Male | 24K Gold Plated Contacts To Optimise Signal Transmission.
- Suitable for : Suitable for Analogue or Digital Signals Digital TV | Ideal for use with Freeview boxes.
XO Coax (Antenna) products are made exclusively for XO Platinum Brand and are not available from other vendors. Our products are manufactured to the highest standards in order to fulfill the high requirements of today's home cinema world. Optimal signal transfer is the basis for brilliant HD picture quality - this high-end cable is a guarantee for it. Selling direct means not only can we offer unbeatable value for money but we also reduce the environmental impact of our product by eliminating wasteful retail packaging and massively reducing the transport volume and chain.
The XO Coax (Antenna) 1 x Male to 1 x Male Cables are for televisions DVB-Ts or DVB-C receivers. This shielded cable is better protected against electromagnetic disturbances than standard cables.
The extra sheath current on the cables passed between the television and receiver/antenna socket is minimised by the protection and shielding of the cable. This significantly reduces image distortions such as coloured horizontal stripes. The tv antenna cables can also be used as a high quality extension.
- 24k gold-plated rg6 connectors and contacts.
- Suitable for: Televisions DVB-Ts or DVB-C receivers
- For indoor connections only - not suitable for an external connection to an aerial
- Shielded Coaxial Cable - 1 x Male to 1 x Male
- Length: 1Mâ€š
- 2 Year (24 Months) warranty.
- Designed in Oxford.