Van Damme Tourcat Cat 5E Flexible Stranded Conductor Cable- Black
- Van Damme Tourcat Flexible Series Category Cable overall cable diameter 6.00mm. Conductor Resistance 135 Ohm/Km conductor stranding 7x0.16mm AWG 26/7 weight 34 kg/km. Part number: 268-450-020.
- Applications: patch cords and link cables for Ethernet and Ethernet based protocols flexible and robust so ideal for touring and dynamic use ideal for use with the Neutrik Ethercon.
- Application notes: Meets the requirements of Category 5E TIA/E IA-568-B.2-2001. Recommended maximum distance for 100MBits/s data rate is 75 metres; longer runs are possible but not guaranteed.
- Bare oxygen free copper conductors for high efficiency signal transmission flexible PVC composite Jet Black jacket - RAL 9005.
- For this cable we recommend the following connectors: CAT 5E RJ45 for screened and unscreened cable (F/UTP / U/UTP).
Widely expanded for this product release the Tourcat Range now has 3 types of single Cat 5E cable and 2 multicore versions. Ethernet and Ethernet based protocols continue to proliferate in the professional and domestic audio visual market and the choice of products in the Tourcat Range now supports most applications.
This conductor cable is ideal for touring and dynamic use and also ideal for using it with the Neutrik Ethercon.
The original Van Damme Tourcat is a flexible patch cable that has the feel and flexibility of Van Damme Microphone Cable. Van Damme U/UTP Tactical Cat 5E is a rugged solid conductor unscreened cable with polyethylene cross member for touring use.
- Conductor: Bare oxygen free copper
- Conductor Stranding: 7x 0.16mm (0.14mm2) AWG 26/7
- Overall Jacket: Flexible PVC Composite Jet Black RAL 9005
- Overall diameter: 6.00mm
- Length: 2M
- Recommended maximum distance for 100MBits/s data rate is 75 metres; longer runs are possible but not guaranteed.
This is an official Van Damme product.