Van Damme Shotgun Audio Twin Interconnect Speaker Cable - 5M
- Van Damme Twin Interconnect Speaker Cable 2 x 6.00mm twin-axial type overall cable diameter: 16.00x6.00mm. Weight 120 kg/km. Part number: 268-500-000
- This Van-Damme Audio cable can be used for: high end domestic Hi-Fi professional studio near field monitoring.
- Bare ultra pure linear crystal oxygen-free copper (UP-LCOFC) conductors for high-efficiency signal transmission and outstanding sonic integrity foam skin polyethylene insulation and PVC/neoprene composite sapphire blue RAL5003 jacket.
- Shotgun construction for easy conductor separation and identification. This product comes with 2 two-year warranty.
- For this cable, we recommend the following connectors: Speakon Neutrik Banana plug Spade connector. Designed in the Oxford United Kingdom.
The Van Damme Shotgun Style Twin Interconnect Speaker Cable - Blue.
This range comprises a shotgun style twin interconnect cable and 5 conductor sizes of shotgun speaker cable. These cables can be found in many professional environments; in particular, the 4mm and 6mm speaker cables are used for the critical near field monitoring in many world-class recording and mastering studios as well as being the speaker cable of choice for more than one world-class hi-fi equipment manufacturer.
The cable has ultra pure linear crystal oxygen free copper conductors for high-efficiency signal transmission and outstanding sonic integrity.
- Conductor: 0.63mm bare ultra-pure linear crystal oxygen free copper
- Insulation: Foam skin polyethylene
- Capacitance: <97pF/m
- Screen: 93% optical coverage LC-OFC braid
- Jacket: PVC/Neoprene composite in Sapphire Blue RAL 5003
- Overall diameter: 16mm x 6mm
- Weight: 110 g/m
- High end domestic hi-fi cables
- Shotgun construction for easy conductor separation & identification
This Twin Audio Interconnect Cable is an official Van Damme product and it's available in variable lengths.