Van Damme Pro Grade Classic XKE Instrument cable 20M - Black
- Van Damme Pro Grade Classic XKE Instrument Cable overall cable diameter 6.00mm. Conductor Resistance 90 Ohm/Km conductor stranding 3x0.20mm / 4x0.20mm weight 50 kg/km. Part number: 268-011-000.
- Applications: guitar cables keyboard and sound module cables Hi-Fi interconnects.
- Application notes: low noise and high flexibility for on-stage use dual thermoplastic / lapped copper screens for excellent noise rejection.
- Bare silver plated ultra pure oxygen free copper wire and bare ultra pure oxygen free copper conductor for high efficiency signal transmission flexible PVC composite Jet Black jacket - RAL 9005.
- Recommended connectors: Neutrik XLR Mono / Stereo jack Convertcon XLR Phono plug
Van Damme Pro Grade Classic XKE Instrument Cable is a relatively low capacitance unbalanced audio cable for use with guitars keyboards and other unbalanced output devices.
Its tight construction and dual screens of conductive thermoplastic and close lapped copper ensure noise free handling and excellent noise rejection making this cable ideal for on-stage use.
- Overall Diameter: 6.00mm
- Low noise and high flexibility for on-stage use
- Multiple colors for application or length color coding
- Dual thermoplastic/lapped copper screens for excellent noise rejection
- Ultra-pure oxygen-free copper for outstanding sonic integrity