Van Damme Black Series Tour Grade Multicore Speaker Cable - 3M
- Van Damme Black Series Studio Grade Speaker Cable 4 x 2.50mm (13AWG) multicore type overall cable diameter is 10.25mm. Conductor Resistance 7.65 Ohm/Km conductor stranding 50/0.25mm working voltage: 300/500V weight 160 kg/km. Features a matt black jacket for on-stage use. Part number: 268-542-000.
- Applications: studio monitoring guitar amplifier to the speaker and other installations where LS0H (Low smoke zero halogens) is not a requirement.
- Bare ultra pure oxygen free copper (UPOFC) conductors for high-efficiency signal transmission PVC insulation and special flexible PVC composite jacket.
- Please note: 4 x 2.50mm refers to the four (4) copper conductors which are 2.50mm2 each. According to this, the copper conductor s diameter is ~ 1.78mm.
- Recommended connectors: Bantam plugs Mono / Stereo Jack Plugs Neutrik XLR B-Gauge Connector.
Van Damme Black Series Tour Grade Speaker Cable offers a comprehensive conductor size and core count to accommodate almost all potential speaker signals. From 2 core 1.5mm through 8 core 4mm to 18 core 2.5mm the ultra-pure copper conductors cutting edge PVC compounds and dynamic use focused construction provide accurate signal transmission toughness and flexibility.
- Van Damme Speaker Cable Tour Grade 4 x 2.5mm Twin Axial Black
- Matt black jacket for on stage use
- 2.5mm multicores for high power & line array systems
- Multicore construction optimised for dynamic use
- Ultra-pure oxygen free copper for outstanding sonic integrity