Van Damme Audio Twin Interconnect Speaker Cable
- Van Damme UP-LCOFC Hi-Fi Speaker Cable 2 x 2.50mm twin-axial type overall cable diameter: 12.00x4.00mm. Conductor Resistance 7.40 Ohm/Km conductor stranding 7 x (46x0.10mm) weight 90 kg/km. Part number: 268-502-000.
- Applications: high end domestic Hi-Fi professional studio near field monitoring.
- Bare ultra pure linear crystal oxygen-free copper (UP-LCOFC) conductors for high-efficiency signal transmission and outstanding sonic integrity PVC insulation and special flexible PVC composite jacket.
- Shotgun construction for easy conductor separation and identification and polarity marker for easier installation.
- Recommended connectors: Speakon Neutrik Banana plug Spade connector.
The Van Damme Shotgun Style Twin Interconnect Speaker Cable.
This range comprises a shotgun style twin interconnect cable and 5 conductor sizes of shotgun speaker cable. These cables can be found in many professional environments; in particular, the 4mm and 6mm speaker cables are used for critical near field monitoring in many world class recording and mastering studios as well as being the speaker cable of choice for more than one world-class hi-fi equipment manufacturer.
The Ultra-Pure copper conductors cutting edge PVC compounds and dynamic use focused construction provide accurate signal transmission toughness and flexibility.
Van Damme Shotgun Style Twin Interconnect Speaker Cable 2 x 4mm.
- High-end domestic hi-fi cables
- Professional studio near field monitoring
- Shotgun construction for easy conductor separation & identification