The Cablesson Mini DisplayPort (Male) to HDMI (Male) Cable is a premium grade cable, which is used to connect a Mac or PC equipped with a Mini DisplayPort connection directly to a HDTV, HD Projector or a computer monitor without the hassle of using an adapter.
Cablesson Mini DisplayPort to HDMI cable is a licensable compact audio/video connector interface for transmitting uncompressed digital streams. The mini DisplayPort to HDMI cable offers solutions for digital entertainment center, HDTV retail and show site, HDTV, STB, DVD and Projector factory, noise space and security concerns, data center control, information distribution, conference room presentation, school and corporate training environments. HDMI connects DRM-enforcing digital audio/video sources such as a set-top box, an HD DVD disc player, a Blu-ray Disc player, a personal computer, a video game console, or an AV receiver to a compatible digital audio device and/or video monitor such as a digital television (DTV).
- Mini DisplayPort offers a unified, scalable, and cost effective interface for embedded and external display applications. It not only has an elegant appearance with the white colour but also brings much convenience with its small size.
- Compatible with Thunderbolt port equipped computers.
- Support Mini DisplayPort 1.1a input and HDMI 1.3b output.
- Support HDMI highest video resolution: VGA, XGA, SVGA, SXGA, UXGA and WUXGA HDTV: 480i, 576i, 480P, 576P, 1080i, 1080p and 1440p | max. 2560 x 1600 (Full HD).
- Support HDMI 225MHz/2.25 Gbps per channel (6.75Gbps all channel) bandwidth.
- Support HDMI 12bit per channel (36bit all channel) deep color.
- Support uncompressed audio such as LPCM, compressed audio such as DTS Digital, Dolby Digital (including DTS-HD and Dolby True HD)
- Powered from Mini DisplayPort source.
- Compliant with RoHS, CE, and FCC regulations.
Note: The Mini DisplayPort to HDMI adapter is a new improved design, this unit will carry sound for the newer models (from Mid Apri 2010) Check Apple's site if your Mac will carry sound from Mini DisplayPort. (Enable HDMI Audio on your Mac)
Video | Click here to view all Videos