Cablesson - GEN-267 2-Way Speaker Control - Black
- With the Cablesson 2 Way Speaker Control, you can connect two loudspeakers to one amplifier.
- Two separate rocker switches for easy control of audio, working independently and allowing you to switch the sound on/off for only one input.
- Metal housing for better RF shielding. Long-lasting and solid product.
- Features spring loaded terminal clamps, for secure cable connectivity.
- Perfect for use with home audio installations, for in-ceiling, in-wall or free standing speaker set ups
Cablesson came into existence in the world renowned city of Oxford, United Kingdom and is led by a team of young, tech-loving and innovative individuals.We are premier manufacturers of high quality HIGH DEFINITION cables, components and accessories for consumer electronics products. As a result, we continuously strive to give you the best combination of a valuable product and impeccable customer service.
Looking for a device that allows you to connect two speakers to one amplifier? The Cablesson 2 Way Speaker Control is the tool you need for a high quality sound, without interferences or volume adjustment issues. Designed to use two pairs of loudspeakers connected to one amplifier, the 2 Way Speaker Control features spring loaded terminal clamps, for secure cable connectivity.
With a stylish metal housing and two separate rocker switches to easily control the audio, this device promises no interference and no volume reduction. An ideal solution to control audio for in-ceiling, in-wall or free standing speaker set ups.
How to use:
- Turn off the amplifier before connecting the cables.
- Insert the strands correctly into the connections.
- Connect passive loudspeakers to the loudspeaker outputs only
- Connect the amplifier input to the loudspeaker outputs of a suitable audio amplifier only.