Cablesson 1.5m DVI to DVI cable - Black
- DVI male to DVI male - Single Link connector - 19 pins. Connect your DVI-equipped computer or other source devices to flat panel displays digital CRT displays projectors and HDTV with DVI-D interface for video gaming conference or home theater.
- Gold-plated plug for good data transmission | with ferrite filters to prevent undesirable interference. The cable of 1.5m.
- Gold-plated connectors and locking pin. With Triple shielding ferrite core and gold-plated DVI-D connectors to optimize its performance and minimize cross talk ensuring high-speed error-free transmission.
- Compatible with analog video signals for PC computer laptop notebook projector PC graphics card etc. / Versatile and universally applicable/robust finish / simple modern design.
- Universally compatible with all devices that have a DVI connection / Suitable for devices like monitors projectors PC graphics cards etc. / custom-fit standardized DVI connector. Two-year Cablesson warranty.
The Cablesson Premium DVIâ€š cablesâ€š ensure that everything you like to watch in high definition has maximum realism maximum impact. Movies are just like the director intended. Sports and live shows are just like you're there.
Cablesson Premium gold plated connectorsâ€š provide the pinnacle of protection fromâ€š physical strain and electronic interference. This superbâ€š high-quality cable is ideal for use withâ€š TVâ€š receivers â€š Consoles â€š Blu-Ray HDTV and home cinema installations. It provides premium quality cable construction at an affordable price and features 24K gold plated contacts for optimum conductive ability and resistance to tarnishing and corrosion.
The productâ€š utilizes the latest DVI technology for high bandwidth and speed.
The cable features 24k Gold Plated (30U Micron) connectors and is Oxygen purged to greater than 99.99% purity. Combine this with fully coated and Tri-shielded cable construction which will give you aâ€š high-quality picture.
They are compatible with computers laptops Raspberry Pi NAS servers TVs and different monitors.
The product features twin thumb screws designed to keep the connectors secure when in use.
Single link DVI-D cables can display up to 1920 x 1080 at 60Hz whilst dual-link DVI-D cables allow for resolutions up to 3840 x 2400 at 41Hz.