Cablesson Apple Mini DVI to HDMI Cable Adapter - Male to Female - White
- Cablesson Mini-DVI (male) to HDMI (female / Full size 19 pin Type A) adapter cable *** NOTE: This does NOT fit Mini DisplayPort connections ... check your Mac port!
- For Apple Macbook / Macbook Pro / Macbook Air / Mac Mini / iMac with Mini DVI Connection *Please check that your Mac has a Mini DVI connection and NOT a Mini Displayport connection. It may have a Mini Displayport connection for which we also have an adapter
- Plug and Play - No installation Software Required; therefore Easily Connect you apply to a television with an HDMI connection
- Supports Video-Mirroring & Extended desktop modes. ZERO LOSS Full HD performance.
- Length: 32cm with LIFETIME WARRANTY
The Cablessonâ€šÂ® Mini-DVI to HDMI Adapter is designed for the iMac (Intel Core Duo) and the 12-inch PowerBook G4 plus other devices with a Mini-DVI Output allowing you to connect to an external HDMI monitor with an HDMI Input. This is the great solution for using your HDTV to watch movies directly on your TV from your Apple MacBook or iMac Computer. You won't lose any quality using this Cablessonâ€šÂ® Mini-DVI to HDMI Adapter as it is one of the few that is 1080p rated. The signal is kept digital and when connecting the Cablessonâ€šÂ® Mini-DVI to HDMI Adapter to an HD LCD TV the picture will look fantastic.
DO NOT BUY THE WRONG ADAPTER! Apple Macs now have a Mini-DVI Output and a Mini DisplayPort Output. Read your manual on what you have before you buy this. This Cablessonâ€šÂ® Male Mini-DVI to Female HDMI Adapter has one 32 pin mini-DVI Male and one 19-pin HDMI Female connector allowing the video signal from a mini DVI like an Apple MacBook or iMac Computer and output it to an HDMI equipped TV set or A/V Receiver. The Cablessonâ€šÂ® Male Mini-DVI to Female HDMI adapter can also be used in combination with the Apple DVI to ADC adapter to support Apple flat panel Studio or Cinema Displays. This adapter will allow you to use HDMI cables with the Mini-DVI port found on some laptop computers. For connecting any HDMI equipped display including most HDTV's projectors and digital monitors. This Cablessonâ€šÂ® Mini-DVI (male) to HDMI (female) Adapter cable connects your Mac laptop iMac or other laptops to LCD and Plasma displays with an HDMI input. An effortless plug-in solution for working with resolutions up to 1920x1200 on your LCD or Plasma display.