Cablesson VGA UTP Extender with Audio - 300m
- The Cablesson VGA Extender allows you to extend VGA video and stereo audio signal up to 300m over one UTP cable
- High resolution supported: up to 1920x1200.
- Adjusting GAIN and PEAK to adapt for the different length of UTP cable (GAIN: Brightness adjustment. PEAK: Skew adjustment).
- Compatible with monitors projectors, HDTV, flat panels, for multiple purposes: distribution of information, conference room presentations, school and corporate training environments etc
- With a Solid metal construction, for a high durability, and Silver plated connectors resistant to corrosion
DescriptionCablesson came into existence in the world renowned city of Oxford United Kingdom and is led by a team of young tech-loving and innovative individuals. We are premier manufacturers of high-quality HIGH DEFINITION cables components and accessories for consumer electronics products. As a result, we continuously strive to give you the best combination of a valuable product and impeccable customer service.
An ideal device for local displaying and remote viewing, this VGA-ET02 Extender 1X1 with Audio is one of the latest additions to the Cablesson's family. It combines split function and extension function while distributing the input of the VGA signal and audio signal into the local and remote outputs simultaneously. The receiver works with the Sender as a full functional module by receiving its signal and transmitting it to the display unit. Using a UTP cable with cross stand inside, the full functional module can extend the VGA display up to 300 meters. A great solution for multiple purposes: distribution of information, conference room presentations, school and corporate training environments etc.. Specifications This device features: 1.Solid metal construction, for a high durability 2. Silver plated connectors resistant to corrosion 3.High resolution supported: 1920x1200. 4. VGA loop out at the sender end which lets you view your output on any existing monitor 5.Adjustable Gain (Brightness) & Peak (Skew) to adapt for different length of UTP cables